Partners & Projects
Some of the major projects in which coli-conc is involved.
Cocoda is not the first and only mapping tool. We look out for other software to incorporate best ideas into Cocoda!
- mix'n'match: Web application to match Wikidata items against individual concepts from authority files (Open Source but only one instance in use).
- soweego: Another application to match Wikidata items against individual concepts from authority files
- OpenRefine: Java application for data cleaning with strong support of mapping based on labels and optional properties (Reconciliation API).
- NAISC-L: Application for interlinking internal Linked Data (LD) entities. Presented at SWIB19. Will be open sourced in 2020 after final usability tests.
- YAM++: Bellahsene, Z., Emonet, V., Ngo, D., Todorov, K.: YAM++ Online: a web platform for ontology and thesaurus matching and mapping validation. In: Blomqvist, E., et al. (eds.) ESWC 2017. LNCS, vol. 10577, pp. 137–142. Springer, Cham (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-70407-4_26
- cultuurLink: Web application to map custom SKOS vocabularies against vocabularies in the Dutch cultural heritage hub (including AAT).
- Amalgame: AMsterdam ALignment GenerAtion MEtatool) is an Open Source web-application for creating, analyzing and evaluating vocabulary alignments.
- Ariadne: https://github.com/cbinding/VocabularyMatchingTool https://vmt.ariadne.d4science.org/vmt/vmt-app.html
- ccmapper: Closed source web application by Pansoft to map thesauri and classification systems against DDC.
- xTree connect: Closed source web application, part of xTree vocabulary management tool by digiCult.
- Mapping in KOS management software: Some KOS management software (e.g. PoolParty) also support mapping
More information vocabulary mapping in general can be found